General FAQ for Prospective Tenants:
- All of our properties are non-smoking. We do not make exceptions to this policy.
- All adults that will reside in the home, even on a part-time basis, must go through the application process, be accepted, and must sign the lease agreement.
- Prospective renters must be able to demonstrate income sufficient to support the requested rent. In general, a household income of 3x rent at minimum is required.
- We do not accept co-signers or guarantors.
- We are not approved to accept any form of housing assistance voucher.
- All of our properties have fully-fenced back yards suitable for pets. The number, size and type of pets allowed may vary by property and all decisions regarding pets are at the sole discretion of Southern Holdings.
- We only process applications upon receipt of the completed application and fee. All parties to be associated with the lease must complete applications and submit fees before any of the applications in the group will be processed.
Our rental application may be requested by e-mailing a request to email@example.com.